Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Help for sleeping well Magic sleeping potion


One of my favorite herbs that my father used to love in his youth was the lemon verbena leaf. I discovered this interesting tea bush in my backyard after some years of study of the positive effects of White and Green Tea on the body.

Well after learning that Lemon verbena helps relax you and helps with sleeping I was just so happpy. I drink a cup every night.

To make this potion: Boil water in a pot of metal pan. Next pour the water into a cup. Take some Lemon Verbena tea leaves and let the brew int he cup. Wait for the tea to cool down a bit then drink it before bed. Or one hour before bed. You will be very relaxed and sleep so well.

Hope this potions helps you to relax and sleep well.

Blessings and Peace

Wize Wizard 

1 comment: